Clubs registering more than three teams will also receive a discount. Please contact Colin Kent for more information email@example.com.
Registration is NOW open for the 2019 Wilson Fall Classic.
Schedules will be posted Sunday, Oct 6th.
Deadline to register Sunday, September 29th at 12 midnight!
Games will be played on Friday, October 11th (6:00pm-8:00pm), Saturday, October 12th (8:00am-9:00pm) and Sunday, October 13th (8:00am-9:00pm).
Multiple teams discount: Reach out to Colin Kent for discount inquiries.
Please Contact Tournament Director for Details firstname.lastname@example.org
We are anticipating another great weekend of soccer with teams coming from near and far to enjoy some soccer and a whole lot of fun! Reading United A.C. is the administrator of the Fall Classic and can answer any questions you may have about the tournament or the weekend. Reading United continues to provide soccer services to many clubs in the area and we are happy to have them helping us again this year.
- Guaranteed Minimum of 3 Games
- Individual Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams
- Round robin or team pool brackets
- All games played at one convenient location
Age group brackets below:
- Boys and Girls U13 and older (11v11) - $495
- Boys and Girls U11/U12 (9v9) - $425
- Boys and Girls U9/U10 (7v7) - $395
- Boys and Girls U8 (6v6) - $175
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from Reading United AC . You will also have the ability to pay offline.
- The U8 through U12 age groups will play at Shiloh Hills Elementary School.
- The U13 and older age groups will play on fields 1 and 2 at Cacoosing on Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be a charity soccer game for coaches and any interested parents on the evening of Sunday, October 13th at Gurski Stadium.
New this year Wilson Junior Soccer Club will be having a food truck festival as part of the Wilson Fall Classic. Please see below for some of the vendors they have this year!
Pretzel Revolution- Stuffed and Hand rolled Pretzels; Bacon, Egg and Cheese, Buffalo Chicken, Pretzel Dog and Soft Pretzels
Sammy's Steaks- Cheese Steaks, Sausage Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Chicken Fingers, Fries, Drinks
Mad J's BBQ- Chopped Brisket, Smoked Brats, Pulled Pork.
Kona Ice- Shaved ice truck with a large variety of flavors
Sweet Arts- Coffee, Cake pops of multiple varieties.
Mr. Softee- Soft ice cream, sundaes, milkshakes and more frozen treats.
Wilson Youth Baseball and Softball- Potato Tornados( Original and Crabby) Faux Burger(collectable compressed t-shirt), Drinks
Bruce Chamberlain- BBQ, Hot dogs, Sausage Sandwiches, Drinks
Darrylz Hometown Grill- Fish Sandwiches, Chicken Fingers, Loaded Tater Tots, Mac-n-cheese nuggets
1. ELIGIBILITY: All players must be registered (Primary or Secondary) with their club for the current fall season and may only play in the division in which they are registered or higher. For example, Travel “1” players may only play on a Travel “1” team. Travel “2” players may play on a Travel “2” or “1” team. Travel “3” players may play Travel “3”, “2” or “1”. You must receive prior approval from the tournament committee for any exceptions. NO PLAYER MAY PLAY ON FOR MULTIPLE TEAMS DURING THE COURSE OF THE TOURNMANT
2. ROSTERS: Limited to 12 players for U8. 12 players for U-9 and U-10. 16 players for U-11 and U-12. 18 players for U13 & above. A player may only play on one team during the tournament. Teams are allowed a maximum of 5 guest players. A guest player is defined as a player who is not registered PRIMARY with the team that is entering the tournament. Secondary players on your official league roster ARE considered guest players. Players who exclusively play for a Premier team and not registered secondary on your roster are not allowed as guest players.
3. CHECK-IN: The Head Coach or Team Manager MUST CHECK IN at least 1 hour prior to their first scheduled game at the registration pavilion or risk FORFEITING the games prior to checking in. Players do not need to be present.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR CHECK-IN INCLUDE:
a. COPY of official stamped EPYSA roster(s). Write in guest players & ALL jersey numbers
Make sure you bring a copy we can keep on file. We will need this for insurance reasons.
b. Player Passes including guest players will be checked and matched with your roster
Medical release forms for any player without a player card is required and player with a valid card will not also need a medical release from.
4. FORMAT: Each team is guaranteed at least 3 games. Games will consist of 2 (two) 20 (twenty) minute halves for U-8, 2 (two) 25 (twenty five) minute halves with a 5 (five) minute half time for U-9 - U12 and U13 and up will play 2 (two) 30 (thirty) minute halves with a 5 (five) minute half time. Teams must be ready to start games on time and field availability for warm-up is not guaranteed. It’s not necessary to present team rosters or player passes to the referee before the start of each game. Individual awards will be given to the top three teams in each division.
5. RULES OF PLAY: All games will be played in accordance with the F.I.F.A. Laws of the Game. All RBJSL rules also apply with the exception of game duration, overtime periods and substitution. All referee decisions on the field will stand. The Tournament Committee will interpret implementation of the rules and all decisions will be final. No heading for U11 and younger, teams U12 and older are allowed limited heading. If a player deliberately heads the ball in a game (U11 and down) an indirect free kick (IFK) should be awarded to the opposing team from the spot of the offense. If the deliberate header occurs within the goal area, the indirect free kick should be taken on the goal area line parallel to the goal line at the point nearest to where the infringement occurred.
6. SUBSTITUTIONS: Unlimited substitutions may be made with the referee’s permission after a goal has been scored, at the beginning of the second half, at a goal kick by either team and at a throw-in by BOTH teams provided that the team with possession is substituting.
7. PROTESTS: There will be no protests. The Referees decision on the field is final.
8. GAME BALLS: Game balls will be provided by the tournament and shall remain on the field after each game. U-8 play with a size 3. U-9 through U-12 age groups plays with size 4. U-13 and above play size 5.
9. UNIFORMS: When there is a conflict in uniform colors the home team, listed first on the schedule, will be asked to change jersey colors. All players’ jerseys must be numbered.
10. GAME PROCEDURES: Each team must be prepared to enter the field promptly at the appointed time or risk forfeiture. No grace period is available. Minimum number of players to avoid forfeiture is 7 for all age groups. A team must start competition at the appointed time if 7 or more players are present.
11. PATCH EXCHANGE: This is a patch exchange tournament you will need at least 35-40 patches.
12. SCORE REPORTING: At the conclusion of each game, the referee will verify the game report information and have both coaches sign the scorecard. Each team’s coach is responsible to verify the final score and indicate their consent by signing the scorecard. If there are any questions to the accuracy of the score posted on the scorecard, it should be resolved immediately on the field with the referee and the two coaches. Once the scorecard is signed by both coaches and handed to the field marshal, the score is final.
13. DETERMINING DIVISION STANDINGS: Standings will be determined by the total number of points accumulated.
· THREE (3) points will be awarded for a win in relegation or the golden goal overtime
· TWO (1) points for a tie
· ZERO (0) points for a loss
14. DIVISIONS: Certain teams will play in a 4 or 5 team round robin format while others will play in a 6+ team pool play with semi-final and championship games. All games played in Round Robin divisions (4 & 5 team divisions) can end in a tie and division winners will be determined by the point system and not a championship or semi-final game.
15. TIE- BREAKER: If two teams have an equal number of points (If 3 teams have an equal number of points, the first tiebreaker will be discarded), the order of finish will be decided as follows:
1. Head-to-Head competition in games between the two teams
2. Goal differential in all games played, with a maximum of three (3) in each game
3. Fewest goals allowed in all games
4. Most goals scored in all games
5. Penalty kick shootout with 3 players
If 3 teams have an equal number of points, the first tiebreaker will be discarded
16. TIE GAMES: In the event of a tie at the end of regulation play, (1) Seven Minute regulation overtime period will be played in full. If no winner is awarded, then a second Seven Minute “Golden Goal” overtime period will be played with the winner being the first team who scores.
· For PRELIMINARY and/or ROUND ROBINGAMES: No overtime will be played
· For CONSOLATION, SEMI-FINAL and CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES where a winner must be decided, multiple 7 minute “Golden Goal” overtime periods are played until one team scores.
After a two (2) minute rest period the rules are as follows:
· First period begins with no goalkeeper, 5 v 5 for U-8, U-9 to U12, 7 v 7 for U-13 and older
· To begin the overtime period, the coach may only select from those players who were on the field at the end of regulation. No substitutions allowed.
· The team who kicked off at the start of the game will kick off to start overtime. The opposing team will choose their direction of attack
· Teams will switch directions and remove 1 player after each 7 minute period
· Teams will alternate kick-offs at the beginning of each new period
· No substitutions are allowed throughout the overtime periods.
· A position player may be designated to use their hands only in the event of penalty kick.
· Modified off-sides rule applies (one player between attacker and goal)
17. PLAYER, COACH, and SPECTATOR BEHAVIOR: All players, coaches, and spectators are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the spirit as well as the letter of the Laws of the Game. Referees have been specifically instructed to run the matches according to this spirit and will act accordingly. DISSENT FROM PLAYERS, COACHES, OR SPECTATORS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. CAUTIONS AND/OR DISMISSALS WILL RESULT. Players are encouraged to play all games with intensity and desire. However, UNNECESSARY PHYSICAL PLAY, PARTICULARLY THAT WITH INTENT TO INJURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. CAUTIONS AND/OR DISMISSALS WILL RESULT. Coaches are responsible for the actions of the team’s players, parents, and spectators as well as their own actions. If a player receives two yellow cards in one game or a red card, the player is ejected from that game and must sit out the following game. No substitution is permitted for a player ejected from the field. Any ejected coach must leave the field and surrounding area immediately.
18. Fair Play Rule: In the event a team gains a (5) goal lead over an opponent, they must remove a player from the field of play. That removed player cannot return to the game unless the opposing team gets within 2 goals. If a team would increase their lead to (7) goals (already playing a man down) an additional player shall be removed fro the field. This second player can return at when the loosing team gets within 4 goals.
19. WEATHER, CANCELLATIONS and SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENTS: All games will be played regardless of weather except if the Referee or Field Marshal decides to cancel or shorten a particular game because of severe weather or unacceptable field conditions. If weather and/or field conditions or other circumstances out of our control result in cancellation of the tournament, a full refund minus the fixed costs for running the tournament will be returned.
20. Refund Policy: All refund requests must be sent to the tournament director one week before the tournament date. Only refunds requests submitted in writing will be considered. Wilson Junior Soccer Club and Tournament supervisors will process refund request within two weeks of them being received. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that would result in the cancellation of the tournament/games, we will refund a portion of the application fee. The fee returned would be less the necessary fixed costs of running the tournament.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (803) 622-6752
Select an option to continue with the registration.